Thursday, April 14, 2011

Let's try this again...

Okay, so I've decided to move everything over to Blogger because tumblr, while nice (don't get me wrong), didn't seem to really work for me. I am really hoping (I know, fingers crossed - good intentions, blah blah blah) that I will continue with this because I feel like I'm missing out on keeping track of all the daily going-ons here. And yes, it is in direct conflict with my "I don't want to be on the internet but I like the internet" issues. Perhaps this can be my "Spring Resolution" to keep it going. Plus, with Baby #2 on the way, it might be a good way to document as our family continues to grow. And be prepared for picture-heavy entries (again, I know, so tough).

I think that's about it regarding all the housekeeping duties. Over and Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment